- It is easy to learn, no previous knowledge is needed.
- It is ideal rehabilitation training after sport injuries or operations.
- It is a low impact training with almost no risk of overstrain or injuries.
- The training is for the entire body like coordination, strength, endurance as well a an ideal cardio-circular training.
- Also persons suffering from diabetes or asthma , none swimmers, obese or elderly people.
- It has also a positive effect on the lymphatic system.
- Moving in water burns a lot of calories.